The finish time for competition is 6 hours.
The team together analyse the map and plan their strategy: the order of control points and the route between them. It is compulsory to have a pen to mark it. Nevertheless, it is highly recommended to plan a route consistent with the time and skills of each team.
Competition center is at Paldiski South Harbour.
Start and finish are in Väike Pakri island´s east coast.
Starts to the race will be each 15 min after ships landing on Väike Pakri island.
The competition maps will be given at Paldiski South Harbour 30 min before ships departure. Please choose for your team the right time for ship departure while you are registrating to the competition!
The competition center opens at 7.30- please dont come earlier!
The organisers have a tent on island, so you can leave your personal belonging and car keys there.
After finish there is catering..
· A team's score shall be the value of the checkpoints visited less penalties.
Late returns are penaltised by deducting points: up to 1 minute — 2 point, for exceeding each next full minute — 2 point. Teams finishing more than 15 minutes late shall be deemed ineligible for a placing. The team with the greater score, or in the event of a tie, the team which finished earlier, shall be awarded the higher placing.
The winners in the competition classes will be the teams with higher score and the trophees will be given after the autumns race.
· Number bibs must be pinned on a visible place and must be worn during the whole competition by all members of the team. Take with you the safety-pins!
· Each team members must remain together, i.e. within eyesight of each other (50 m) so that the number bibs are clearly visible. All the members of the team must sign in the control points in after maximum 1 minute.
· The only navigational aids that may be carried on the course are maps provided by the organiser, magnetic compasses and watches. The use of any other navigational aids and programmable computerised devices is prohibited.
· If one or more members of the team want to retire from the course, the whole team must return to the event centre and they are deemed to have finished. Those members of the team who want to continue can re-register as a new team, whereas the points scored for so far visited checkpoints are not counted.
|Juniors, born 2004 or later
| Juniors, born 2000 or later
| Men, general race for every team
| Mixed men and women
| Veterans men, all born 1974 or before
| Veterans women, all born 1974 or before
| Mixed veterans, all born 1974 or before
|Veterans men, all born 1964 or before
|Veterans women, all born 1964 or before
|Mixed veterans, all born 1964 or before
Family from 2 generations, at least one member must be born 2005 or later
The teams are deemed to compete in HH class and in class for which they are eligible.
Entry fees: Entry fee for a team is the sum of entry fees for individual team members:
|Born 2012 or later
Born 1959 or before
The price €8 cheeper if you are coming to participate with your own boat
SI-card rent 2 € (additional to the participation fee).
No more registration on May 3 and 4!
- In the entry fee there is included: return ship tickets, participation in the competition, event map, number bib, wrist ribbon, plain water and catering in the competition centre.
- Teams may use their own SI-card: SI-6, SI-9, SI-10, SI-11, SI Air or rent one from the organizer. The number of your SI card or the wish to rent SI-card must be mentioned in the registration formula. The rental of 2 € must be paid with the entry fee. If in the event the rented SI-card is lost or broken, a compensation of 60 € shall be charged.
The entry fee shall be paid by bank transfer using the following credentials: team name, class, names and SI numbers of participants
- AKTIIIVIKESKUS NGO
Account No. EE882200221019616426
Swedbank, Liivalaia 8, 15040 Tallinn, Estonia;
NB! All transaction costs shall be paid by the payer.
BREACH OF RULES:
· In case a violation of the remain-together requirement has been registered in a checkpoint, the team shall be penalised by deducting points in the value of this checkpoint; in case of a violation of this requirement elsewhere on the course, the team shall be given a warning;
· In case of a repeated violation, the team will be disqualified.
· waterproof dressing
· slip resistant gloves
· plain water min 1,0 l per person
· energy bars or some food
· emergency blanket
· waterproof (packed) mobile phone only for emergency purposes or problems with the checkpoints. NB! The mobile phone number of the organizers is printed on the map!
CHANGES: by e-mail to email@example.com
It is allowed to change the class, number and names of team members free of charge until 5 days before start.
After then, you can, by way of exception, make changes on the morning of the competition, during the materials delivery, as follows:
a) change the name of a team member — 2 €;
b) reduce the competition class — 2 €
At the competition will be taken photos which will be published . If you don’t want to publish you at pictures, please inform about it immediately the photographer!